The BMO Harris Bank MagnifIcent Mile Lights Festival
Returning on Saturday, November 22, 2014
Where Your Holidays Begin!
The BMO Harris Bank Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, the nation’s largest evening holiday celebration, promises a full day of:
- Family friendly activities in Lights Festival Lane
- Rockin’ concerts by top musical artists on the BMO Harris Bank Stage
- A grand Tree-Lighting Parade down Michigan Avenue marshaled by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse from Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Fireworks Spectacular show over the Chicago River
- The best holiday shopping
Visit The Magnificent Mile to kick off the holiday season each year!
Highlights from the 2013 Lights Festival:
- Visitors had the chance to be a part of something big and contribute to the first ever BMO Harris Bank Community Art Project mural
- Mario Lopez led the “Largest Holiday Carol” along North Michigan Avenue, presented by 93.9 My FM
- ABC7 Chicago’s broadcast of the tree-lighting parade aired in over 75% of the United States, so viewers could relive the magic throughout the holiday season!
Click here for highlights from our holiday celebration!
To make sure you are the FIRST to hear of announcements and plans for the 2014 festival, sign up for The Magnificent Mile newsletter and follow The Magnificent Mile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and foursquare.