The BMO Harris Bank MagnifIcent Mile Lights Festival
Returning on Saturday, November 21, 2015
Click here to download our 2015 Holiday Activity Guide.
The Holiday Activity Guide will also be available at The Magnificent Mile Information booth and at any of the three BMO Harris Bank Concierge and Charging Stations.
Where Your Holidays Begin!
The BMO Harris Bank Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, the nation’s largest evening holiday celebration, promises a full day of:
- Family friendly activities in Lights Festival Lane
- Rockin’ concerts by top musical artists on the BMO Harris Bank Stage
- A grand Tree-Lighting Parade down Michigan Avenue marshaled by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse from Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Fireworks Spectacular show over the Chicago River
- The best holiday shopping
- ABC7 Chicago’s broadcast of the tree-lighting parade airs in 90% of the United States, so viewers can relive the magic throughout the holiday season!
Click here for highlights from our holiday celebration!
To make sure you are the FIRST to hear of announcements and plans for the 2015 festival, sign up for The Magnificent Mile newsletter and follow The Magnificent Mile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and foursquare.