"Musician in Residence” Program: Win Free Rent
Win Free Rent at Exhibit on Superior!
Magellan Property Management, the property manager of the newest River North apartment building, Exhibit on Superior (located at 165 W. Superior in Chicago) has officially launched its Musician-In-Residence Contest. The program will provide 12 months of free rent in an unfurnished studio apartment at Exhibit on Superior for the “Exhibit A-Lister” winner, in exchange for live performances, lectures and/or lessons.
- The contest winner will be granted 12 months of free rent in exchange for 8-10 hours per week of performance and instruction.
- The chosen musician should be able to comfortably play three to four hour-long sets of covers (original music is also welcome) and have access to their own equipment (guitar, microphone, amp, speakers).
- An expert panel of judges will narrow the group down to three to five finalists which will be announced on March 21.
- Finalists will be expected to play one to three songs on-site at the “Exhibit A-Lister” event on April 20 in front of a live audience and panel of judges.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges and popular attendee vote at the “Exhibit A-Lister” event, which will take place on Thursday, April 20 at Exhibit on Superior.
- By submitting an entry form, each authorizes the use of competitor’s name, photo, and audio and/or video recording for publicity and advertisement purposes related to the competition by Exhibit on Superior.
If you are interested in submitting to the “Exhibit-A-Lister” contest, post a one-minute video demo on your Instagram or Facebook, between the dates of February 21 – March 21, using the hashtag #ExhibitALister and tagging @ExhibitonSuperior.
Visit the website for more details: www.rentatexhibit.com.
165 W Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60654