March Madness on the Magnificent Mile
Bracket victories, nail biting fourth quarters, Cinderella stories, burgers, nachos, wings, and beer are what the latter half of March is all about. Here's your guide to catching every basket of the NCAA tournament along the Magnificent Mile
Sweetwater Tavern and Grille
Catch all the action right on Michigan Avenue
- Big Screen HDTV’S
- Live DJ for the Final Four
- Craft beer and Cocktails
- To die for March Madness Special Totchos!
225 N. Michigan Ave
Jake Melnick's Corner Tap
Devour any specialty burger during the month of March & receive a Jake’s scratch off ticket.
EVERYONE IS A WINNER! Scratch for your chance to win a party for you and 15 friends!
*Scratch off prizes are not valid night of purchase. Party is subject to availability
41 E. Superior Street
Highline Bar + Lounge
An exceptional place to watch all the big games in River North
- $6 Miller and Coors Stadium Cups
- Over 24 TVs and a state-of-the-art sound system.
- Several private areas, ideal for events of any size.
- Upscale Bar Fare menu
- Happy Hour Specials
- Brunch Bloody Mary Bar
169 W. Kinzie Street
March Madness in the Gold Coast
- Prohibition era themed sports bar with plenty of TV’s and over 30 beers on draft
- Daily food and drink specials
- Two floors with sunny window views
- Great gathering spot for MSU fans
- Open late
Learn More >>
15. W. Division Street
Timothy O'Toole's Pub
Don’t miss a single shot at O'Toole's
- 72 HD Flatscreens
- 48 Beers on Tap
- Award Winning Wings, Burgers, and Nachos.
- Game day and happy hour specials
622 N. Fairbanks Court
Let the Madness Unfold at Fremont
- Big Screen TV's
- Weekday $5 Happy Hour Old Fashioned & Moscow Mules
- Happy hour food menu
- Weekend Bottomless Boozy Brunch
15 W. Illinois Street