The Get Growing Foundation is collaborating on a virtual gardening event called The Great Grow Along, a three-day hosted online event connecting you with the influencers, taste-makers, and cutting-edge content of today's gardening world.
From March 19-21, enjoy 40+ sessions on topics ranging from houseplants to DIY landscaping give new plant parents and first-time gardeners practical advice and creative inspiration from ‘plantfluencers,’ celebrated garden experts, and industry leaders. Event attendees can mix and match a wide range of sessions, or choose to follow one of the conference’s six tracks, which include:
· Edibles: Starting seeds, basics of growing your own food, and more
· Urban Garden: Building raised beds, edibles, small space fruit, seeds,
· Pollinators & Plants: Understanding natives, pollinators, plant selection
· DIY Landscaping: Think like a landscape designer, container design, and more
· Houseplants: Fundamentals, light, propagation, pet-safe plants, and more
· Dig Deeper: Organics, soil testing, compost, xeriscaping, chickens, and more