Join Chicago's First Lady Cruises on Saturday, March 12, 2022 for our annual St. Patrick's Day Clover Cruise and witness the dyeing of the Chicago River in spectacular fashion!
Don your best green attire and get ready to shake your shamrocks for a whale of a good time as you eat, drink and be merry from the comfort of our luxurious vessels.
Your experience includes:
- 2-hour cruise experience along Chicago's green river
- Live bagpipe performance at boarding before cruise departure
- Specialty Irish cocktails, Guinness, green beer and more (includes 2 drink tickets + cash bar)
- Corned beef sandwich box from the Corned Beef Factory
- Festive photo booth with themed props
- Climate-controlled interior salon and open-air upper deck for spectacular green river views
- Festive decor to get you in the St. Pat's spirit
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Departure Times: 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm
Dock Location: On Chicago's Riverwalk at Michigan & Wacker; 112 E. Wacker Drive
So join your favorite leprechauns for the ultimate St. Patrick's Day Chicago celebration as you raise a glass to the Irish (and everyone who pretends to be for the day!) Sláinte!