An Immersive Art Experience Showcasing 20+ Multidisciplinary Visionary Creators in Fine Art, Street Art, Music, Fashion, and Design!
On June 24, get ready for a night of cultural immersion and creative excellence. Something I Can Feel is back for our 3rd Annual Gala bringing a captivating Art & Shopping Experience tailored specifically for Chicago's vibrant creatives, artists & professionals.
From LIVE performances to exhilarating exhibitions and mouth watering hor’s d'oeuvres, this event is your chance to own your creativity and express your unique style like never before. Get ready to show out and celebrate the richness of black art, music, and fashion with 300+ attendees in a night that will leave you inspired and craving for more. Grab your ticket because this is an evening you won't want to miss!
- Exhilarating, never before seen art by Dwight White, Edo, TayoJR, Prince Jai and more!
- Fresh and exclusive selection of mouthwatering hors d'oeuvres
- An open bar with your favorite libations
- And LIVE music that’ll be nothing short of memorable & magical!
- This year's theme is Facing the Future Together. Come connect, network and see Chicago’s greatest in one room, work together, and support each other in navigating the future.
Dress to impress!
This will be an ARTrageous Gala & unforgettable evening where we highlight and praise the Arts and Chicago’s phenomenal creators. Come connect, create, and converse with artists and creatives across our special city.