BIG Bar is offering the BIGgest Burger This Month, a 21 oz. BIG Triple Burger.
While Chicagoans have been celebrating National Burger Month all month long, the main event is still about two weeks away on Sunday, May 28, National Hamburger Day, and there’s no better way to celebrate than with BIG Bar’s 21 oz. BIG Triple Burger. The upscale lounge, located inside Hyatt Regency Chicago (151 E. Wacker Dr.), is offering this colossal burger all month long, and diners can wash it down with the help of one of the bar’s new specialty mule cocktails.BIG Triple Burger ($18)• Three patties piled high on a bed of head lettuce, tomato, and spiced mayonnaise, American, Swiss, and cheddar cheese melted to perfection complete the bar’s BIGgest burger. The dish is served with an equally large mountain of fries.
New Mules MenuThese specialty mules are available all summer long at BIG Bar:
- BIG’s Mule ($14) – absolut lime, lime, ginger beer
- El Burro ( $15) – don julio blanco, grapefruit, ginger beer
- The Snowbird ($14) – absolut mandarin, orange juice, ginger beer
- Running For Roses ($15) – bulleit bourbon, lime, ginger beer
- Fiery Mule ($14) – fireball, ginger beer, lime, pineapple juice
- Four Leaf Clover ($14) – tullamore dew, mint, ginger beer, lime
- The Madhouse ($15) – stoli strawberry, strawberry purée, jalapeño, lime, ginger beer
- Buddy’s Mule ($15) – absolut, lime, elderflower, lavender syrup, ginger beer
- Gin Gin Mule ($14) – hendricks, lime, basil, ginger beer, cucumber