Join us in the Aon Grand Ballroom for Holi, a Hindu spring festival celebrated in India and Nepal, also known as the “festival of colors” or the “festival of love.”
Color Throwing in the East End of The Plaza
1:00pm-4:00pm | DJ Jeet and DJ Krush
Come participate in this colorful Holi tradition! Colored powder available for purchase while supplies last from 1pm-4pm in the East End Plaza.
Please Note: All powder throwing MUST take place outside in the East End Plaza. Absolutely NO POWDER THROWING will be tolerated inside Navy Pier hallways or in the Aon Grand Ballroom. Please help us keep our space clean and tidy for future events at Navy Pier! Thank you for your cooperation.
- 1:00pm – 1:10pm | Peirce Elementary School
- 1:10pm – 1:35pm | Chitrahar Cultural Academy
- 1:40pm – 2:05pm | Bollywood Groove
- 2:10pm – 2:45pm | Surabhi Ensemble
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm | Ishti Dance
- 3:00pm – 3:45pm | Funkadesi
- 3:45pm – 4:00pm | Mandala Arts
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm | Karsh Kale with Max Zt and Priya Darshini
SPECIALTY FOOD VENDORS
- Bombay Wraps
- Urban Ragi