EXPO CHICAGO, the International Exposition of Contemporary & Modern Art, opens the fall art season each September at historic Navy Pier.
EXPO CHICAGO, the International Exposition of Contemporary & Modern Art, has established the city of Chicago as the perfect art fair destination. Each September, EXPO Chicago opens the international fall art season at Navy Pier, the people's pier. EXPO Chicago partners with major local museums and organizations to complement their exhibits and events.
Programs and events include:
- /DIALOGUES presented in partnership with the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) offers panel discussions. Converse with the leading artists of the EXPO, art professionals, designers and curators.
- IN/SITU features large-scale, suspended sculptures and site-specific works.
- IN/SITU Outside offers the opportunity to present public art instillations located throughout Chicago neighborhoods and along the lakefront in partnership with Navy Pier.
- EXPO Video highlights film, video and new media works by selected artists.
- Daily events include performances, book signings, booth talks and screenings.
EXPO Chicago- Where the unexpected is part of the program.