Fri 26 Oct 2018
Eataly Fall Wine Passport
In the season of feasting, fall for vino at Eataly! Enter: the Fall Wine Passport, a two-day festival featuring the perfect wine and food pairings to toast the season. Explore our second floor marketplace while you discover 20 different wine and food pairings, one from each region of Italy! Our cheesemongers, chefs, and beverage experts will be at the ready to teach you all about the best pairings from the northern mountains of Piemonte to the rolling hills in Lazio.
With your $48 passport, gain access to all 20 regional wines and 10 food pairings at the event plus a commemorative Eataly wine glass to take home! After you taste them all, shop our marketplace for your favorite pairings and take your completed passport to our checkout and receive 10% off. Get your passport today!
Pay careful attention to this event listing; your passport is valid only on the day and check-in time you select.
• Check-In for the event will take place at the main entrance to Eataly Chicago.
• Please bring a copy of your email confirmation printed or on your mobile device.
• This is a standing wine and food tasting that takes place in La Scuola and Il Salone of Eataly Chicago. Seating will not be provided.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.