The brand new Chicago Art & Design Show at Navy Pier features original work from over 100 juried artists. This free event includes artist demonstrations, presentations, and interactive hands on art experiences!
This spring, a brand new juried art show will take place in Chicago. Proudly presented by the award-winning Amdur Productions, the Chicago Art & Design Show at Navy Pier features original art of all mediums including glass, jewelry, furniture, ceramics, sculpture, wearable art, and photography, as well as extraordinary work from local furniture designers, graphic designers, interior designers, photographers and much more.
The Chicago Art & Design Show is sure to generate interest from the city’s art lovers and beyond!
Show highlights include:
- Latina artist Karina Llergo will debut new paintings in her “Immerse” series, figurative paintings where the human figure appears to be underwater.
- The first 100 attendees to the show on Saturday will receive a free festival poster featuring artist, Jacob Sieg. He will be available to sign his poster all day.
- The first 100 attendees to the show on Sunday will receive a free festival poster featuring artist, Karina Llergo. She will be available to sign her poster all day.
- Photo surrealist Sondra Wampler will show new work and have boxed copies of her book “Still Life” available for purchase.
- Food, beer, wine and beverages will be available for purchase.
*Admission is Free