Gene & Georgetti will offer a special, four-course Valentine’s menu for two on Friday, February 9; Saturday, February 10; and Wednesday, February 14.
The dinner, $57 per person, includes a complimentary glass of bubbly. Each guest may select one from each course:
- Shrimp Cake
- Bacon-wrapped Scallops
- Buffalo Mozzarella with sliced tomato, bruschetta di parma, and basil. Drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Strawberry Salad Baby kale tossed with strawberries and pine nuts, strawberry poppy seed dressing
- Beets & Orange Salad Roasted beets tossed with oranges, radishes, red onion, and goat cheese served atop organic bibb lettuce, orange vinaigrette
- Artichoke Hearts Salad with radishes, red onions, and Roma tomato tossed with baby spinach and organic bibb lettuce; Preserved Lemon Dressing
- Beef Wellington Petite filet baked in a puff pastry, stuffed with duxelles of mushrooms and spinach; served with steamed asparagus in a truffle sauce
- Red Snapper in a lemon butter sauce atop steamed broccolini and fingerling potatoes
- Lobster Ravioli served in a Lobster Buerre Blanc and garnished with lobster pieces
Pair dinner with the wine special, a bottle of Modus by Ruffino, $45; or savor a Special Love Cocktail, each $12:
- Jack of Hearts Jack Daniels, Ginger Beer, Fragoli Strawberry Liqueur, Served in Rocks Glass with a strawberry garnish
- Raspberry Kiss Raspberry vodka, Dark Crème de Cocoa, Chambord, Cream, Served in a Red Sugar Rimmed Martini Glass
- Romeo Gin, Elderflower Liqueur, Absinthe Pernod, Sparkling Wine, Sugar/Lemon, Served in Martini glass
- Juliet Absolut Citron, Chambord, Sparkling Rosé, Sugar/Lemon, Served in a Martini glass
For the final dessert course, select a sweet ending of:
Flourless Chocolate Cake, Flan, or Heart-Shaped Cheesecake.
Photo Credit: Collin Pierson