The Blackstone is offering guests an exclusive KOVAL Distillery experience with its Tapping the Barrel package.
Re-opened on Chicago's Cultural Mile in 2008, The Blackstone celebrates its history with a clever and contemporary attitude. Established in 2008, KOVAL is Chicago's first distillery since Prohibition and one of America’s leading small batch, independent spirit manufacturers.
The Tapping the Barrel package includes:
- One Night Stay in a View Room
- Make Your Own Old Fashioned Amenity, including a mini bottle of The Blackstone’s hand-selected batch of KOVAL Distillery Bourbon
- Uber Gift Card, covering transportation to-and-from the hotel
- Private KOVAL Distillery Tour & Tasting at their 5121 North Ravenswood address
- Sample of the exclusive Blackstone cocktail, The 2008, following the private tour and a recipe card to make the cocktail at home.
Use promotional code ER7 at checkout.