Sun 18 Dec 2016
Buone feste! Join Cafe Spiaggia for their annual Southern-Italian celebration of Christmas Eve, Feast of the Seven Fishes.
Chef Tony Mantuano and Executive Chef Joe Flamm are bringing their Italian Grandmothers’ traditions to the table with a six-course shareable feast on Sunday, December 18.
4:30PM & 7PM seatings available
$75.00/person with $25 additional for wine pairing
- Crudo di mare: raw viking scallops, blood orange, fennel, basil, controne, snapper, radish, calabrian chili oil, shallot chervil
- Fritto misto di lago: fried perch and smelt, neonata aioli, lemon, parlsey
- Bucatini con calamari: tomato and sweet pepper braised squid, parmigiano, basil, lemon, tarragon and parmigiano reggiano
- Polpo alla griglia: braised octopus, potatoes, charred leeks, lemon vin, arugula, jalapenos
- Spigola: whole striped bass or snappers stuffed with fennel, lemon, garlic, parsley, tomato, onions, olive, basil
- Dolci: italian christmas cookies