Wed 2 Aug 2017
Our scuola chef Jeremy Williams and Growing Chefs founder and director Annie Novak will guide you through the process of rooftop gardening, as well as preserving your summer garden bounty through traditional Italian techniques.
August 2, 2017
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
• Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.
Crostini con Pomodori Arrostiti (Roasted Tomato Crostini)
Pizza alla Pala (Burrata,Zucchini,Prosciutto)
Parmigiana di Melanzane (Eggplant Parmigiana)
2 wine pairings, to be determined
Menu and wines are subject to slight change. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.