This year, The BMO Harris Bank Magnificent Mile Lights Festival welcomes all new talent, booths, floats, balloons and more! See below for more information and keep checking back for more details coming soon!
Check back soon to see which of your favorite stars will be lighting up The BMO Harris Bank stage all day long and appearing along the parade route!
Last year’s special guests included:
- Megan Nicole, Bad Boy/Insterscope recording artist
- Grace Phipps, star of Disney Channel Original Movie “Teen Beach Movie”
- Laura Marano, star of the Disney Channel comedy series “Austin & Ally”
- Meg & Liz, one of Billboard’s “21 Under 21: Hottest Minors in Music”
- Debbie Gibson, the “Original Pop Princess”
- Debby Ryan, the Disney Channel series “Jessie” and “The Suite Life on Deck”
- Shemekia Copeland, “Queen of the Blues” and two-time GRAMMY® nominee
- Mario Lopez, the host of FOX’s hit program X Factor, the nationally syndicated daily show EXTRA and the nationwide Clear Channel radio show “On with Mario Lopez”
Last year, visitors stopped by the big BMO Harris Bank tent in Lights Festival Lane to participate in the Community Art Project in appreciation and acknowledgement of the city of Chicago. They painted a small tile to be a part of something big- a 10x24’ mural, composed of 2,500 individually painted tiles! A portion of the finished art was revealed along the parade route, and the completed mural remained on display in Pioneer Court (401 N. Michigan Avenue) during the month of December.
This year, the completed mural returns to Lights Festival Lane and will remain on display through December 6, 2014!